Thursday, June 14, 2007

The beginning of my life was clear this time. I thank The Lord for giving me that chance. For months or should I say years and still to this day some of the thoughts of my past creep in and I bawl like a baby for things I did, said, didn't do or didn't say especially to do with my children.
But then, the Spirit in me takes those thoughts captive and I hand them over to God and confess to Jesus all my worries and fears and anxieties and ask Him to protect my mind and my heart as He promises. I also confess the sins of my people, this was we can all stay connected to The Lord and the pain goes away. It comes back less often now, the more I confess. I humble myself before The Lord God and thank Him daily for bringing me back to Him. I now stand before Him daily as a cleansed vessel ready for His every work. This is my miracle and this is what gets me up every morning. Thank you Lord Jesus!

No comments: